As you will see from the attached flyer, I and other participants will:
- Participate in yarning circles
- Explore the depth of Aboriginal spirituality through ‘Dadirri’ with Miriam Rose and how this connects us
- Create and paint with other participants
- Be welcomed to this sacred land through ceremony
- Learn about bush tucker
- Share culture and gain deep understanding and awareness.
I am just so excited about this trip. And you know what? There are still places left if you wish to join us. Just contact Pip Gordon or Nicole Kinnaird through the details on the flyer. You can find out more about what the trip involves here.
My trip will involve more than the Cultural Connection Tour as I have initiated a collaborative project - The Voices of the Rivers - between Miriam Rose and Pip Gordon (and soon to be others) and Sharing Culture. I will be writing about this project shortly for this website.
I’ll be spending an additional week or so in the region visiting communities and meeting people, the beginning of a process that will to the creation of a powerful Indigenous voice on Sharing Culture. I’m very excited about this project.
Anyway, please check out the flyer and accompanying information and if you can – please join us. Could be a trip a lifetime!